Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Trip to the Zoo!

Hey everyone!
 
This week was very slow as far as missionary work goes, but I feel like I've grown a lot as a person. I keep having experiences that are showing me that this is where I need to be right now. It's so strange how everything seems to just fit into place when you're doing what God wants you to be doing.
 
Earlier in the week I had a crazy experience. I was with a missionary that has been struggling a lot, and it's apparent. I decided to ask him what was wrong, and he told me that nobody could really help him cause nobody has had the problem that he's having. I got him to tell me what was going on. It's something that I used to have a problem with and there's no way that anybody else has had the same problem in our mission area. It's been really cool to see that Heavenly Father put me in his path so that I could share my experience with him and help him to over come his problems. It was SO COOL!
 
This week I had the chance to go on exchanges with my District Leader Elder Thompson, and we focused a lot on growth and progression. I got SO much great stuff out of it and I can't wait to keep progressing into who God wants me to be. We also went to an all-you-can-eat meat buffet. It was the worst idea ever.
 
I've also been resorting to prayer and studying the scriptures this week as problems have come and gone. It's amazing to see how studying the scriptures can give you relevant answers to what's going on in your life even though the people you're reading about lived 2500 years ago. The scriptures really are applicable in our day and time.
 
Last week I had the chance to go to the biggest park in Seoul. It's about 10 minutes walking from my house, but we've been too busy to go! It has the COOLEST ZOO inside of it. I got to see a ton of sweet animals!
 
Love all you guys!
 
Rob
 
Scroll down for this week's pictures!
1. All you can eat meat with Elder Thompson!
2. Me next to some otters! My name in Korean is one letter away from the name for otters, so people always call me 수달 장로 instead of 우달 장로!
3. This sign literally translates to "Don't put your hand in cause the otters will eat it"
 
Don't forget to write!

For letters...
Elder Christian Woodall
Korea Seoul Mission
Gwanghwamun Po Box
210
Jongno-Gu
Seoul-si 110-602
South Korea

For packages....
Elder Christian Woodall
Korea Seoul Mission
Samcheong-ro 9 gil 45
Jongno-gu
Seoul-si 110-230
South Korea








No comments:

Post a Comment