Thursday, January 15, 2015

Goodbye, Seoul -- Hello, Countryside!

Hey everybody! I left Seoul this week and headed to the countryside! It's a blast! People here are far less "busy" than they were in Seoul and really have the time to just talk. I'm in a little town called Geumchon that's right next to North Korea. My area actually includes the DMZ! It's SO cool! I love it! 

I'm now with Elder Buck, he's from Tooele, Utah and he's been here for about 3 months longer than me! He's a real blast!

I've just been working hard out here in Korea, other than that, nothing else is too new! 

I love you all! Be safe! I can't wait to hear from you! 

Rob

This is GyongMin, he's more or less my best friend in Korea. This was the day before I left Seoul!


This is JinSuk and YoonKwon they were also my investigators in Seoul! I miss them a ton! 



And this is the view out of my new, 12-story apartment.... It's a ton of farmland. It's so awesome! 



No comments:

Post a Comment