Sunday, November 16, 2014

English fast ...

Nothing too huge this week. I went on exchanges to another area this week. I was with Elder Weight for 24 hours on Halloween. It was pretty crazy. Koreans don't party too hard on Halloween, mainly because every night is a party in Korea. But... We went and heart-attacked some members doors for Halloween. I've been to a lot of really weird places in Korea, but one of the members houses was literally the scariest place I've ever been to. It was straight out of ... it was bleak. Definitely an awesome Halloween experience. 

The day after Halloween I went with Elder Weight and talked to people at like one of the biggest herbal medicine markets in the world. It's weird to see the kind of stuff that people eat to get healthier, cause it definitely wouldn't be on the top of my "healthy foods" list. 

This week I also started a 40-day english fast. I've been wanting to work more on my Korean, and now it's the only language I'll be speaking for about the next month and a half. It's been REALLY hard, but REALLY helpful so far. You learn a lot of stuff that you wouldn't learn normally. If it goes well then I'll probably just give up speaking english for the rest of my mission. When I heard that Korean was the 2nd hardest language in the world to learn, I definitely didn't believe it. But ... it is! 

I really wish there was more to talk about, but there isn't! Not really any pictures either! I'll have more next week! I promise!  Can't wait to talk to you all next week!

Rob!

If you send letters you'll get one back ASAP! Same with packages :) Send away!
For letters...
Elder Christian Woodall
Korea Seoul Mission
Gwanghwamun Po Box
210
Jongno-Gu
Seoul-si 110-602
South Korea

For packages....
Elder Christian Woodall
Korea Seoul Mission
Samcheong-ro 9 gil 45
Jongno-gu
Seoul-si 110-230
South Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment